Van Truck Driver
This individual is for the timely transport of feed deliveries to and from our clients’ facilities. Responsibilities also include the loading and unloading of bagged feed and other packaged materials while ensuring the care of company and customer property.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspection – assuring the safety of the vehicle
- Drive in a safe manner
- Load, deliver, and unload bagged feed and other packaged materials in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner
- Maintain a clean and orderly vehicle and inform supervisor of vehicle problems
- Maintain a neat and clean personal appearance
- Maintain proper company image on highway and on customer sites (e.g., proper equipment maintenance and attire)
- Ensure compliance with all DOT regulations both for the driver and the vehicle
- At times, deliver loads of a Gross Weight of 95,000 lbs
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Valid CDL (Class A) and good driving record
- Successful completion of DOT Physical and Drug screen
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to handle flexible hours at times
- Ability to handle “on the road” situations that develop from time to time (snow – ice-accidents)
- Ability to work at 15’ heights consistently
- Ability to climb ladders consistently
- Ability to lift up to 66 pounds on occasion
- Basic math skills
- Ability to handle permit size loads possibly grossing 95,000 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Current openings in Lebanon, PA and Columbia, PA locations