Bulk Feed Truck Driver
This individual is responsible to load, transport and unload feed between the mill and the customer and ensure the care of company and customer property.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspection – assuring the safety of the vehicle
- Drive in a safe manner
- Load the correct feed from the appropriate bin and close bin
- Deliver feed to correct farm and bin number in a timely and efficient manner
- Report, clean up and properly dispose of feed spills
- Maintain a clean and orderly vehicle and inform supervisor of vehicle problems
- Maintain a neat and clean personal appearance
- Maintain proper company image on highway and on farm (e.g., proper equipment maintenance and attire)
- Report any problems observed in dealing with customers
- At times, deliver loads of a Gross Weight of 95,000 lbs
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Valid CDL and good driving record
- Ability to handle flexible hours at times
- Successful completion of DOT Physical and Drug screen
- Ability to work in dusty environment
- Ability to handle “on the road” situations that develop from time to time (snow – ice-accidents)
- Ability to work at 15’ heights consistently
- Ability to climb ladders consistently
- Ability to lift up to 66 pounds on occasion
- Basic math skills
- Ability to handle permit size loads possibly grossing 95,000 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Current openings in our Muncy, PA, Winfield, PA, Hagerstown, MD & Lancaster, PA locations.